Advanced Safety and Energy is a market leader in Lockout/Tagout (LOTO). LOTO can be a unique problem through different industries. Process, equipment, and production time are a few areas that companies consider when they think about their LOTO program. By meeting the standards through the OSHA 1910.147 requirement, companies put themselves in a position to keep their employees safe with the best operational output. We deliver a customized approach to make sure that LOTO is working for you.
FACT: OSHA 1910.147 Lockout/Tagout regulation is currently the number one, most cited regulation in the U.S. manufacturing industry.
OSHA outlines five key areas that must be completed to be compliant:
Machine Specific Procedures
- Written Placards and Optional Digital Instructions
- Energy Source Tags
- ACM Creation (Alternative Control Measures)
- 4 & 8 HR Training Modules
- Onsite or Remote
- On Your Equipment
- Latest Trends and Best Practices
- Onsite Review
- Meets OSHA Annual Requirement
Written Corporate Safety Policy
- Consultation with Safety Leaders
- Protect Corporate Program
Your shopping cart is empty!